What is the largest practical beer size?

Randomguy

11 hours ago, dennis said:

16 oz.

12 is not enough. 20 gets too warm. 

16 satisfies Goldilocks. 

Pretty close to that.  I think 12 is fine if you are at home or near a cooler stocked up, but a 16oz pint is best overall for a restaurant where you wait for refills or what not or at a ballpark where you would need to leave your seat or get the beer guy to come by.

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

homer simpson beer GIF

or 

homer simpson bottles GIF

I was in a hotel bar in Rotterdam on the eve of the Grand Depart of the 2011 Tour De France. The entire tour caravan was parked in our hotel parking lot, and there was a lot of commotion in the hotel. So for an extended period of the late evening, the hotel bar taps became self-serve to some (unidentified) jet-lagged American tourists.

• Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I was in a hotel bar in Rotterdam on the eve of the Grand Depart of the 2011 Tour De France. The entire tour caravan was parked in our hotel parking lot, and there was a lot of commotion in the hotel. So for an extended period of the late evening, the hotel bar taps became self-serve to some (unidentified) jet-lagged American tourists.

doh! 

13 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I had a few sips of beer when I was 16 or 17.  That was the last time it touched my lips.  I thought I was going to barf.

That was my experience with coffee, but now I love it - definitely an acquired taste.  I think I took to beer pretty quickly though. :D Tasted heavenly from a keg at college. :)