Confessions of a nincompoop

Ralphie

19 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Finally got an iPhone? Great.  For day two, you can try Siri!

THIS.  "Siri, Google nincompoop"

Siri:  "I have found 29 entries for nincompoop.  The first is ralphwaldomooseworth. Is this what you're looking for?"

"Yes"

44 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Finally got an iPhone? Great.  For day two, you can try Siri!

Siri and I don;t get along atoll!  I keep asking her WHY she can't turn location services on, and to start Radio Paradise I have to include the word app.  She is pretty darn finicky!

I've had the eyephone for years, but for some reason I always panicked when trying to select text. :D

Another confession: I had a doctor appointment last week. She said my blood pressure was up and asked if I had a stressful drive getting there. I said the drive was fine but I am under stress. She said to restrict salt, switch to decaf and eat bananas. My wife has a battery powered blood pressure cuff. Every day I use it and check my blood pressure, it’s always off the chart extremely high. I was thinking I needed to call the doctor back and see if she could prescribe something. Today my wife watched me checking my blood pressure and said I had the cuff on upside down. She turned it over and told me to try it again. 120/70 I guess I don’t need a drug.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1