With a rebel yell, the dermatologist nurse said Mohs, Mohs, Mohs

Ralphie

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

I had  image.jpeg.f431145b993c1ee541255db9aa4726ca.jpeg Image result for moe image.png.1ecb580d4b27cd4468799a72ded0f0c7.png surgery to remove Basil Carson Noma from behind my ear.   It was not bad at all.  They got all of him on the first slice.  

He came to visit my upper lip.  It was in so deep that instead of cutting it out they simply took a wedge out of my lip and stiched it back together.  Now I get to tell people, who rarely believe me, that I once had an even bigger mouth.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

He came to visit my upper lip.  It was in so deep that instead of cutting it out they simply took a wedge out of my lip and stiched it back together.  Now I get to tell people, who rarely believe me, that I once had an even bigger mouth.

harelip harelip

Lalalalalalla?

In Ken Burns' The Civil War series on PBS, one segment shows President Franklin Roosevelt welcoming the veterans of both the Blue and the Gray, in their 80's and 90's, to a Gettysburg Reunion.  One scene shows a long line of Rebels and Yanks reaching over a stone wall and shaking hands with each other.

As they're shaking hands, one of the Southern men calls out, "Woo woot, woo woo!  Woo Woot, woo woo!"

Then he looks at the camera recording the event and says, "That's the Rebel Yell!"

I was thrilled to see/hear that, having previously been told that no one remembered exactly what the Rebel Yell actually sounded like. Historian Shelby Foote, whose massive three 700+ pages volumes of his history of The Civil War are unmatched by any other general work on that war, said it was thought to be a kind of a "Fox Hunt yip." But that Southern Veteran at the stone wall certainly had the credentials to authentically remember - and it meets Foote's criteria!