Well, sheet

late

No, not the expletive, actual sheets.

We got a mattress topper recently, and it's really nice. However, we need some bigger fitted sheets. Sheeit...

20 years ago we used to get organic cotton sheets from Lands End. They were great. The price of a good sheet has gone through the roof. They'll ask $100 without doing the courtesy of pointing a gun at you.

So, looking for some suggestions for a really good sheet, that doesn't require the sale of one of my organs.

23 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Check out Walmart.  The entertainment is free.  

I looked online.

It seemed to be mostly 200/300 count sheets for $13, and $60 sheets that might be OK. We're running out to the mall manana to get a look. do you use their sheets?

15 minutes ago, late said:

I looked online.

It seemed to be mostly 200/300 count sheets for $13, and $60 sheets that might be OK. We're running out to the mall manana to get a look. do you use their sheets?

No.  I have no idea where our sheets come from but I'm sure it wasn't Walmart.  WoKzoo is a sale shopper.  Probably something from the mall on sale at the time.

4 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Check out Walmart.  The entertainment is free.  

3 hours ago, late said:

I looked online

If you go online you don't get the free entertainment. The show is much better after midnight. 

• Haha 1