Sunny Saturday

Longjohn

28 right now...but headed to 57...the snew (actually snirt now...) is melting..way fast...some rivers are in flood stage...others will be getting there soon...The St. Croix in Stillwater is up...several smaller rivers are up and the Minnesota & Mississippi are rising...I believe they will hit flood stage next week... I think the Red River of the North..that flows to Canada is not flooding yet..the temps are not melting as quickly from Fargo to Grand Forks

The sun just poked out here too. We got about 8-10 inches of snow overnight. Had to clean out the driveway this morning which is a pain when the ground is soft. I was up before 5 so grabbed my snowshoes and took a hike through the sugarbush and over the neighbors back 40. Looking forward to sun and near 50 tomorrow. Will be. Good day to ski.

• Heart 1

It's 43F with 20-30 mph winds at 11:30 am here between Annapolis and Baltimore. I can hear the wind howling off-and-on at the corners of my house.  Between 3-5 pm it's supposed to reach 53F and "feel like" 47F-48F with 14-18 mph intermittent winds.

So I'm going to walk Jake for an hour in a park near Annapolis beginning around 3 pm.

37 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

It's 43F with 20-30 mph winds at 11:30 am here between Annapolis and Baltimore. I can hear the wind howling off-and-on at the corners of my house.  Between 3-5 pm it's supposed to reach 53F and "feel like" 47F-48F with 14-18 mph intermittent winds.

So I'm going to walk Jake for an hour in a park near Annapolis beginning around 3 pm.

We had that wind yesterday.  We sent it your way.

I’ve been busy all day. The sun is bright and I’d love to go for a ride but I need to keep an eye on my wife. She wanted cheesy scrambled eggs and a bagel for breakfast with some grapes. Then I helped her get a shower. I vacuumed the carpets and ran the scrubber. We invited my sister in law out for lunch. I grilled a London broil on the grill, the cats stood around hoping the whole time. I baked some potatoes and steamed some fresh broccoli to go with it. I cut up a watermelon I found at the LGS yesterday. It was from Honduras and was sweet and delicious. For desert we had some chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream. I got the leftovers put away and the dishes started. Decided to sit down and take a break. I also did two loads of laundry this morning.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

The pilot hasn’t been driven since my wife got sick. I’ve been driving her Odessey since the first of February. My wife got a notification on her phone from the Hum that the battery on the pilot needed charging. I went out and checked and sure enough the battery was dead. I put the charger on it and it seems ok now. It’s still cold out today even though the sun has been out all day.

• Heart 1

Made it home from the cruise in Miami.  Plane change at Reagan Airport. Flew right over the Pentagon and had a window seat. I was like ‘Oh it’s the Pentagon’.  Wished I would’ve taken a picture of it. Also caught a nice view of the Capitol building. 

• Heart 2