Software upgrade

Square Wheels

4 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

happened about an hour ago.  If I don't announce it in advance, you can't complain about it for three days.

Wrong again.  We have complained about so much, for so long, we are now qualified to complain about anything, for any length of time.

#draconiansoftwareupgrades 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I’ll be more appreciative when the name is changed to the Keith Moon Cycling Forum for at least 24 hours as was voted upon and won. Thank you.

I like former namesakes like @Road Runner, @AirwickWithCheese, @Kirbys Wild Sister.  Sadly I don't care for the Who.  If @jsharr tells me I have to change the name to The Who, I will.

2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I like former namesakes like @Road Runner, @AirwickWithCheese, @Kirbys Wild Sister.  Sadly I don't care for the Who.  If @jsharr tells me I have to change the name to The Who, I will.

I am patiently waiting for Dickbag cycling forum, or PRI cycling forum, or His Randomness the 1st forum of general annoyance or somesuch.

3 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

2 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

@jsharr do me a solid here. It’s been a rough week for me!

@Square Wheels please change the name to Who is Keith Moon Cycling

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Bullshit.  You complained your ass off about my Facebook posts and company wide emails.

My apologies. I thought that you’d have tagged me, so I assumed it had to be@Razors Edge. The police did call the guy a “nuisance “, after all. And they might have called him an azzhat, I don’t recall.

I never would have brought negative attention had I known your involvement.

• Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

While you can clear the editor before you begin (in the shift theme) a post, once you start writing the clear editor function disappears.  This is a distinct disadvantage for those of us who because of advanced years forget what we were writing about and wish to start over.

I was going to reply to this but forgot what I was going to say.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1