March 24 what kind of fitness work did you do today?

petitepedal

I did some exercises targeting the weak spots in my shoulders and back. I also did my first bike ride on my new bike, I did a post about it, Just Ridiculous.

This summer might not be half bad.

I love your 'dreadmill', very clever. I feel mine pretty much saved my life, it's also a great spot to watch Cspan and my news shows like Rachel Maddow. So I understand where you are coming from, even if I can't quite get there.

This isn't political, it's a Cpsan that's a couple guys talking about our future in Space. I've only watched a couple minutes so far, but it's looking good.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?457723-1/nasa-administrator-space-travel

• Heart 2

I chased after the energizer bunny. The four year old I partnered with today has the most energy of any kid I have seen. We thought he might never learn to walk. Last year he could take a few steps and then fall down. He still doesn’t walk,,,,,,,,,',he runs, really fast. If anyone opens a door he is gone. Right out the door and down the hall and into whatever room has their door open. He visited the three year olds, playland, the front desk, two offices, he has a delightful smile all the tIme but you can't Begin to get him to sit still for one minute. He grabbed my glasses off my face twice and threw them across the room. I finally put them on top of the wall cabinets, the only place he couldn’t reach. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Old#7 said:

42 mile ride on the W&OD. Ashburn to Purcellville and back. Good ride. #11 for the year, 267 miles so far.

I know that route profile! :D Seen it a manytimes.

image.png.2040eeb05e2be819f8c49a83f7cc1c59.png

We may have passed each other at some time. Plenty of folks out and about today in some pretty nice weather.

I had panned to go to Purcellville, but decided a detour to Woodburn and Thomas Mill would be more fun. It was :D

IMG_7160.thumb.PNG.731ce0376df4842d1ce651a693ae8fcb.PNG

IMG_7161.thumb.PNG.ae53986a9de635b3c05b044b4b918227.PNG

• Heart 1