Isn't it about time to pick out jsharrt's new car?

Randomguy

8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Depends a lot on the stock market.  If things go well I will hand the keys to Wade and go buy another truck.  If not, then I am rolling in the 300 for a while.

Shirley you will total this one soon, though, isn't that what normally happens?

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Shirley you will total this one soon, though, isn't that what normally happens?

Sir, that was not my fault!  That is the only vehicle I have ever totalled!  Okay, I take that back, the second vehicle I have totalled, both times becuase a driver of the opposite gender caused the wreck.    I totalled a VW Fox back in the 90's when a woman was driving in the wrong lane and ran head on into me, luckily at low speed, and then the truck, where the woman ran a stop sign in front of me.   I was not ticketed either time and the other drivers insurance paid for my vehicle loss.

7 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Sir, that was not my fault!  That is the only vehicle I have ever totalled!  Okay, I take that back, the second vehicle I have totalled, both times becuase a driver of the opposite gender caused the wreck.    I totalled a VW Fox back in the 90's when a woman was driving in the wrong lane and ran head on into me, luckily at low speed, and then the truck, where the woman ran a stop sign in front of me.   I was not ticketed either time and the other drivers insurance paid for my vehicle loss.

Definitely a pattern.  I am not saying that chicks don't deserve the preponderance of the blame or cause 95% of all accidents, don't get me wrong here.  Maybe you could move to a more progressive state where chicks don't drive as much?

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Definitely a pattern.  I am not saying that chicks don't deserve the preponderance of the blame or cause 95% of all accidents, don't get me wrong here.  Maybe you could move to a more progressive state where chicks don't drive as much?

More progressive than Texas?  Maybe somewhere in West Virginia or Arkansas?  Or are you thinking Saudia Arabia?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

More progressive than Texas?  Maybe somewhere in West Virginia or Arkansas?  Or are you thinking Saudia Arabia?

Look, you let your woman drive, so you are part of the problem.  You endanger the public every time Martha is behind the wheel.  You should just tell her 'no' when she wants to drive so she doesn't just go and total some poor man's car out on the road.

Just now, Randomguy said:

Look, you let your woman drive, so you are part of the problem.  You endanger the public every time Martha is behind the wheel.  You should just tell her 'no' when she wants to drive so she doesn't just go and total some poor man's car out on the road.

I would starve.  How is she going to get to the grocery store without driving?  

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I will take your advice to heart as I examine my 22 year marriage.... 

Make sure she reads this whole thread, let her know that we are onto her dangerous driving and general laziness.  

You need bull horns and a gun rack on any new car you get.

6 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Make sure she reads this whole thread, let her know that we are onto her dangerous driving and general laziness.  

You need bull horns and a gun rack on any new car you get.

reads?  she is a woman, why would she know how to read?  

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, jsharr said:

So, you’re a chick magnet

• Envious 1