Secret weapon

late

My favorite shorts are knickers. I have a custom 'winter' knicker that is da bomb. It's longer than a standard knicker, and has the winter fabric halfway up the back.

I also have summer weight knickers.

Aerotech has some mtb bike style stretch knickers on sale. The reviews confirm my suspicions, these are easy to live with. They don't have a pad, but you can throw shorts on under  them.

Don't knock 'em til you've tried them.

https://www.aerotechdesigns.com/aetedemecoca.html

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Sweet.  I think I'll stop and get some of these stylish things on the way home.

I like to do custom with knickers. If you make them a little longer, they add just enough in the Fall, and shield your legs from branches and stuff in the Summer. Even the ones made with typical cycling fabric look less like a condom.

With one of my polos made with wicking fabric, I don't look like one of the Village People. I kinda like that.

21 minutes ago, late said:

I like to do custom with knickers. If you make them a little longer, they add just enough in the Fall, and shield your legs from branches and stuff in the Summer. Even the ones made with typical cycling fabric look less like a condom.

With one of my polos made with wicking fabric, I don't look like one of the Village People. I kinda like that.

@late and his custom knickers...

image.png.c12abc572fde480b595afcc3b752c92e.png