Would you ever get married again?

Randomguy

39 minutes ago, Rick5234 said:

No fucking way..

I think this would be a common way of putting it.  I can see some people getting married twice, but three times is just stupid.  First time, you picked the wrong person, could happen to anyone.  Second time?  This one means you are the problem, don't do this again to someone else.

I guess if your spouse dies, you probably pick well and you'd be a decent spouse again, unless you killed your other wives.

• Heart 2

What do you mean "again"? Unbeknownst at the time of our marriage, the priest had a malignant brain tumor he later dies from. With the tumor. did he know what he was doing? Is it legal? Are we really married? Have we just been living together for the past 45 years?

7 hours ago, 12string said:

Statistically, widows and widowers from happier marriages tend to remarry more often and more quickly than those from mediocre or bad marriages.  Makes sense.

I would.  I would also want my wife to remarry.

Meh... I don't know how accurate statistics are in these matters.  I have an excellent and close relationship with my wife.  One I don't think I could replicate with anyone else.  For that reason, I would not even want to try.  

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Meh... I don't know how accurate statistics are in these matters.  I have an excellent and close relationship with my wife.  One I don't think I could replicate with anyone else.  For that reason, I would not even want to try.  

You could at least give me a chance.   :(

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1