I am back from the other side of the great wall..

Wilbur

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

The make America great again wall.  

I will have you know, the sun still shines, the food is still great, the water still bad, the auto gas and cigarettes still stink, the people still friendly (not the drug cartel though) and everything is cheap!  A case of Corona is $12.   Dinner for 3 at a top steakhouse that included 3 different cuts of meat with wine cost under $170 and was far superior to most high end US steakhouses.  Uber is the safest form of transport because Uber says they vet the drivers..The hotel staff were happy as was the mariachi band.  Life was good or so it appeared.  

Now, another 6 day trip to Boston and Eastern Canada..  :) 

Now that's dangerous.

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I will have you know, the sun still shines, the food is still great, the water still bad, the auto gas and cigarettes still stink, the people still friendly (not the drug cartel though) and everything is cheap!  A case of Corona is $12.   Dinner for 3 at a top steakhouse that included 3 different cuts of meat with wine cost under $170 and was far superior to most high end US steakhouses.  Uber is the safest form of transport because Uber says they vet the drivers..The hotel staff were happy as was the mariachi band.  Life was good or so it appeared.  

Why don't we just move Canada next to Mexico and the wall becomes irrelevant. I am ready for year round summer and some really good Mexican food.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Will you meet up with Square Wheels and go to a steakery together when you are in Boston?

23 hours ago, Rattlecan said:

Why don't we just move Canada next to Mexico and the wall becomes irrelevant. I am ready for year round summer and some really good Mexican food.

That’s a bit complicated. When you move Canada do you move Canada’s half of Lake Erie? You wouldn’t need the wall then, not many aliens can swim that far.