What do we really know about Greenville?

Randomguy

Just now, Kzoo said:

Rampant crime, garbage filled streets, cattle roaming the streets, high percentage of homeless, strange accents.... wait, that's India.  I always get those 2 mixed up.

I only know of one homeless individual in Greenville, Carl.  Did we ever get an update?

Greenville basically only has one industry left, a foundry that makes huge castings that go into those big electric generating windmills. They used to have a rail car building plant that employed half the town but they were sold and the new owners ran it for a few years and closed it down. They tore down all of the buildings. Greenville, Pa.is home to Thiel College where my son and my father in law graduated.

• Awesome 1

...and let us not forget the Gentleman's Club circuit, out near the airport. This handy guide hits all the high points.  You don't want to miss the "titty triangle". :) 

A Stormy Daniels fan's guide to Greenville, South Carolina

So are you planning to come to town for a dose of old-fashioned political scandal, with boobs and everything? If you've never been to Greenville before, I humbly offer some tips for other places to stop while you're in town. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Greenville basically only has one industry left, a foundry that makes huge castings that go into those big electric generating windmills. They used to have a rail car building plant that employed half the town but they were sold and the new owners ran it for a few years and closed it down. They tore down all of the buildings. Greenville, Pa.is home to Thiel College where my son and my father in law graduated.

This sounds made up, whereas all my posts are based on verifiable fact.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I wish the rest of the world was as ignorant to the wonderfulness that is my Greenville as you clowns but sadly they are arriving in droves now.    :(

Out of court early on a Friday!  Have you started hitting the sauce yet?

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

..I was a little skeptical when I first heard this.  But it's in the newspaper, so I'm convinced.

35 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Nominated

33 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Seconded

I wish the entire paper name would have shown up in my scan.  That is from The Greenville Buttplug! 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

I would live in Ashville, we didn't bother to stop in Greenville.

...this might be wise, since you are married to a semi-hippie.  I did not see one hippie in that "Discover Greeneville" video...not one. :(   I think there might be something going on there "after dark", if you know what I mean and I think you do.

1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

...this might be wise, since you are married to a semi-hippie.  I did not see one hippie in that "Discover Greeneville" video...not one. :(   I think there might be something going on there "after dark", if you know what I mean and I think you do.

We saw hippies in Ashville, plus homeless people.  Actually, I don't think I can differentiate them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

@Kirby, you are always welcome.  :nodhead:

...I find this exclusionary by omission, and thus take some small offense.:angry:  But keep it up.  More evidence for my civil rights action under the federal hippie accessibility laws now on the books.  Before this is all over, I will probably own the city hall.:)

• Heart 1

Greenville is a small town in Ohio.We have a festival every year celebrating Annie Oakley who was born here.Also famous for the Maid-Rite sandwich.Come visit us sometime!

g