Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BR46

Our version of a family get together

Recommended Posts



Have fun..keep the wheels on the ground and be safe.  Oh and win :cheerleader:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many welders and compressors are plugged into that?  At least you have some fire extinguishers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, jdc2000 said:

How many welders and compressors are plugged into that?  At least you have some fire extinguishers.

 

4 tire warmers and 2 battery changes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you do after racing motorcycle all day?  You watch motorcycle racing projected on the side of the race trailer. 

20190330_201930.thumb.jpg.642453afd782cf1f838817e38957d7b0.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did you do today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Airehead said:

How did you do today?

3rd on the motorcycle and 4th on the sidecar. 

There was 3 different classes of motorcycles racing at the same time and I my class only 3 of finished the race. I crossed the line only 3 seconds behind 2nd place and I was 4 seconds faster per lap than last year. I'm happy with that. 

In the sidecar race we had a little issue with the motor that it was over heating during the race and that slowed us down a little bit. In the first lap we were in 2nd place. Then we dropped to 3rd and at the end we were in 4th. There were a few sidecar rigs behind us so we were not in last place and I was happy about that. I'm hoping I have the problem worked out so that we can run a little better on Sunday and finish on the podium. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BR46 said:

3rd on the motorcycle and 4th on the sidecar. 

There was 3 different classes of motorcycles racing at the same time and I my class only 3 of finished the race. I crossed the line only 3 seconds behind 2nd place and I was 4 seconds faster per lap than last year. I'm happy with that. 

In the sidecar race we had a little issue with the motor that it was over heating during the race and that slowed us down a little bit. In the first lap we were in 2nd place. Then we dropped to 3rd and at the end we were in 4th. There were a few sidecar rigs behind us so we were not in last place and I was happy about that. I'm hoping I have the problem worked out so that we can run a little better on Sunday and finish on the podium. 

You should have unplugged it from the warmer!  :P

Good luck today! It all looks like a great way to spend a weekend. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We went for a motorcycle race and ended up in a wedding. 20190330_175002.thumb.jpg.eb4d2197a49ca8c30949a072fc069fe2.jpg20190330_175429.thumb.jpg.ea2f7f74d4ebfb37a4d316b277651e65.jpg20190330_175451.thumb.jpg.dd1b52ce405f57e32f395a42258c55cd.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, I'm sure it was a neat wedding and all.... But that third pic is a bit awkward. 

#startingthehoneymoonearly

  • Envious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why they picked this sidecar for the limo ride off into the sunset. 

20190331_110930.jpg.c85a5bc13596099008b97e8bc82af04d.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing tops off a family weekend like a trip to the emergency room. 

The boy was having a fantastic race and was in 2nd place when he hit a slick pitch on the track where a motorcycle crashed earlier in the day.

He still in the emergency room getting stitches so I still don't know how bad. 

The bike is is in ruff shape 

20190331_151230.thumb.jpg.dbda4e4605e3eb82fad200842fdd24eb.jpg20190331_143539.thumb.jpg.370c89854fdf868921051a7329197c05.jpg20190331_143526.thumb.jpg.c7be11fc6cc0efd5969eb2e6b4b8521e.jpg

  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Cheese - official snake of the LJF! :D

 

:)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh dear. Is he ok, @BR46

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Airehead said:

Oh dear. Is he ok, @BR46

He's going to ok. Deep deep gash to his leg. 11 stitches on the outside. Doctor lost count how many on the inside. 

We have pictures if you want to see them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BR46 said:

He's going to ok. Deep deep gash to his leg. 11 stitches on the outside. Doctor lost count how many on the inside. 

We have pictures if you want to see them. 

Young bones are amazing. I can still do a lot of the things I used to do but my bones can’t take it. I hate broken bones.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BR46 said:

He's going to ok. Deep deep gash to his leg. 11 stitches on the outside. Doctor lost count how many on the inside. 

We have pictures if you want to see them. 

Well hell yes we want to see pics.  Glad he is OK. 

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad he is ok...what the heck didn't you pass on my keep the wheels on the ground message :wacko: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

Well hell yes we want to see pics.  Glad he is OK. 

Ok you ask for it. 

Let's start with the leathers. 

20190401_093724.thumb.jpg.b96fb09122113707107ff58642326ac9.jpg20190401_115501.thumb.jpg.e5fb2356cf6d2bcfa27247810ae22767.jpg

I like the look on the nurse's face 

IMG954700.thumb.jpg.0044cd2639f210c417f430acccf8312b.jpgIMG954703.thumb.jpg.55fd8c63a8a50c9c5d1e8682b480f3f9.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 8:34 AM, BR46 said:

This looks safe....it's not smoking or anything 20190329_135231.thumb.jpg.b9641a54e7c3f162fe4d2f032eec5d91.jpg

Clark Griswold approved

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Ok you ask for it. 

Let's start with the leathers. 

20190401_093724.thumb.jpg.b96fb09122113707107ff58642326ac9.jpg20190401_115501.thumb.jpg.e5fb2356cf6d2bcfa27247810ae22767.jpg

I like the look on the nurse's face 

IMG954700.thumb.jpg.0044cd2639f210c417f430acccf8312b.jpgIMG954703.thumb.jpg.55fd8c63a8a50c9c5d1e8682b480f3f9.jpg

Nice!  Pretty deep!  Hope he's healing well today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Parr8hed said:

Nice!  Pretty deep!  Hope he's healing well today.

He's walking around no pain meds or anything. Just every thing is at a slower pace. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 7:40 AM, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Too bad @Thaddeus Kosciuszko isn;t here to appreciate that! :D

@Further, you didn;t install that did you?

Thatseems Kombustible would get a kick out of that, I agree!  

  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on the third place!

Is Wo46 superstitious? Is that why she sweeps everything?

Impressive injury! Yow. Make sure he takes it easy for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Glad he is ok...what the heck didn't you pass on my keep the wheels on the ground message :wacko: 

Truckers call it keep the shiny side up rule. I guess motorcycles have a different plan

Congrats on the podium. Give lots of credit to WoBR46

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smudge said:

Congrats on the third place!

Is Wo46 superstitious? Is that why she sweeps everything?

Impressive injury! Yow. Make sure he takes it easy for a while.

She is probably an ex curler, being from the North Country and all!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When we were at the race track a guy  ask me about how I liked the Avon Tyres that we are using on the sidecar. A  little while  later a lady was taking pictures of the sidecar and asking questions.

My son informed me that we are on the Avon Instagram page. 

Screenshot_20190401-212414_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d92985b1d2829e1d208761974f023f72.jpg

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool.  Did you sign a photo release?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...