Colonoscopy Cab

petitepedal

;) If you are 45, you are due.    LOL  I was told 50...waited to 51...they want me back in 5 years...that makes it this year  :whistle:  

I had a doctor (found out later he was actually a nurse practitioner)  tell me I needed to get one when I was about 29. He said it was standard for adult men my age. I went and had it done....of course it was less than pleasant. I found out later that it was only required once much older. I think that jerk just didn't like me for some reason.

I still haven't had another yet. I'm only 43...so I'll wait a few  more years at least.

I had a doctor (found out later he was actually a nurse practitioner) tell me I needed to get one when I was about 29. He said it was standard for adult men my age. I went and had it done....of course it was less than pleasant. I found out later that it was only required once much older. I think that jerk just didn't like me for some reason.

I still haven't had another yet. I'm only 43...so I'll wait a few more years at least.

i had one at 30, but it was done for good reason. 50 is when the American Cancer Society recommends to have one done.

I'm having this one done to make sure I'm all good after my wreck, but as you all know I just like to be cautious.