The Story of my Trip to the Grocery Store

Kirby

If it makes you feel any better, I have spent most of my day at a grocery store. So far from 7am-3pm, and now I just got back till midnight and will be back at 5am.

I don't use paper or plastic.. I use my backpack for hauling all my loot home on my motorcycle.

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Kirby, I can't show MomCheese this story. You let your emotions run wild. I agree on the plastic bags though. 

I bet MomCheese wouldn't like anyone touching her grocery cart either!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe you should have asked her if she was going to push for you? The other day I was following a lady with bright greens running shoes into Albertsons.  While getting our carts, I asked her if they glowed in the dark or if they were just bright.  She laughed and said 'just bright'.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Kirby said:

I went to point out the dessert I wanted, and another woman came up to the bakery.  I let her go ahead of me and that made me feel generous.  When she went to order, she put both her hands on the handle of my cart as if it were her own.  Surprisingly (but with complete justification) this filled me with rage.

I was walking into Qdoba yesterday because I got busy and didn't have time to pack a lunch.  I let a lady walk in in front of me.  There was a moderate sized line and we got through it fairly quickly.  I was eying the quesadilla ingredients with eager anticipation because I was up next.  Then the lady in front of me (that I let in) pulls out her lists and orders her office's lunch while I stare hungrily at the quesadilla fixin's.   

• Sad 1

We need a sequel. How can you top this today?

11 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I was walking into Qdoba yesterday because I got busy and didn't have time to pack a lunch.  I let a lady walk in in front of me.  There was a moderate sized line and we got through it fairly quickly.  I was eying the quesadilla ingredients with eager anticipation because I was up next.  Then the lady in front of me (that I let in) pulls out her lists and orders her office's lunch while I stare hungrily at the quesadilla fixin's.   

That's dirty pool.  Let me know if you need us to rough her up.

• Haha 2