Does your NFL team have realistic hope this season?

Randomguy

Can't stand that song. I have a few work colleagues, Steelers fans, that feel it is necessary to play that all the time.

I was just about ready to stand up for you in the face of our friend Couch's n00b attacks.  Forget about it.

Steelers fans, that feel it is necessary to play that all the time.

Got a problem with that? :angry:

...anyway, the Pirates are back to normal and the Steelers won't be bailing us out in the fall this year, either, so all of my hopes are pinned to Mario picking a good GM :(

They haven't been dominant since they were forced to stop cheating.

How do you define dominant, and when do you suspect they (and others) stopped cheating?  They can't win every Super Bowl.  Does using PEDs constitute cheating?  Then most / all professional athletes are guilty.

Season    Won    Lost

2005        10        6

2006        12        4

2007        16        0

2008        11        5

2009        10        6

2010        14        2

2011        13        3

2012        12        4

2013        12        4

No offense to you Bostonians, but I have visited your city many times on business and it seemed unfriendly and even rude at times.  I don't like the traffic either.  I guess I really don't like Boston at all.

That said, I've always rooted for the Celtics, Red Sox and Patriots.  I have no explanation for this conundrum.   :dontknow:

• Heart 1

I was just about ready to stand up for you in the face of our friend Couch's n00b attacks. Forget about it.

I have no problem with the Steelers, just my crazy friends. :D

The Steelers are one of, if not the best run organizations out there.

No offense to you Bostonians, but I have visited your city many times on business and it seemed unfriendly and even rude at times. I don't like the traffic either. I guess I really don't like Boston at all.

No offense taken. I didn't want to live there, or anywhere in the East, so 21 years ago I moved to the West.

No offense to you Bostonians, but I have visited your city many times on business and it seemed unfriendly and even rude at times.  I don't like the traffic either.  I guess I really don't like Boston at all.

That said, I've always rooted for the Celtics, Red Sox and Patriots.  I have no explanation for this conundrum.   :dontknow:

You are very confused.  It doesn't seem rude, I can confirm the people here are amazingly rude.

neither does your opinion of what is Dominant.

I dunno, winning the superbowl is pretty definitive.  You can't do that, they you are not dominant.

I guess it is easy to seem dominant when you play the Dolphins, Bills, and Jets twice every year, up until the time that playoff reality molly wops you in the head.

I dunno, winning the superbowl is pretty definitive. You can't do that, they you are not dominant.

I guess it is easy to seem dominant when you play the Dolphins, Bills, and Jets twice every year, up until the time that playoff reality molly wops you in the head.

they can only play the schedule the league gives them. 2 Super Bowl appearances, and 4 conference championship game appearances(only missing the postseason once)since caught filming is pretty fucking good. Actually that's the best in the NFL.

they can only play the schedule the league gives them. 2 Super Bowl appearances, and 4 conference championship game appearances(only missing the postseason once)since caught filming is pretty fucking good. Actually that's the best in the NFL.

Well, they have played more consistenly than most, just not dominant like some other teams have been at superbowl time.  They missed Randy Moss, that is the last time they were dominant, when he scored 218 touchdowns every quarter.

They need Gronkowski back to bust Hernandez out of jail, too, that would help.

Well, they have played more consistenly than most, just not dominant like some other teams have been at superbowl time. They missed Randy Moss, that is the last time they were dominant, when he scored 218 touchdowns every quarter.

They need Gronkowski back to bust Hernandez out of jail, too, that would help.

Defense has been a much bigger problem for the Pats, but should be better this year.

I'm not worried about the offensive production. last year they won games without Gronkowski when their defense was healthy.

Defense has been a much bigger problem for the Pats, but should be better this year.

I'm not worried about the offensive production. last year they won games without Gronkowski when their defense was healthy.

I think they got lucky at times last year, kind of smoke and mirror thing.  A healthy Gronkowski will take the pressure off, but not like a good running game would.  I forget who they got in the draft this year, anyone good?

they have a better Super Bowl record than the Vikings.

Um, the Browns have never appeared in a Super Bowl. The Vikings have, four times. They are good at losing them.

Now if you go back to pre-Super Bowl, yes, The Browns won some Championships, but the Vikings franchise wasn't born until 1961. Since 1961, the Browns (64) and Vikings (69) are tied in Championship wins with 1 a piece.

Um, the Browns have never appeared in a Super Bowl. The Vikings have, four times. They are good at losing them.

Now if you go back to pre-Super Bowl, yes, The Browns won some Championships, but the Vikings franchise wasn't born until 1961. Since 1961, the Browns (64) and Vikings (69) are tied in Championship wins with 1 a piece.

The Browsn have the best uniforms in the league, though, and the most optimistic fans!

The Browns won two super bowls once they got out of Cleveland.   :nod head:

I forget who they got in the draft this year, anyone good?

DT Dominic Easley, a great pass rusher. They also signed CBs Revis and Browner. Wilfork is healthy, and so is Mayo.

I expected them to suck last year, and they made it to the AFC Championship. This year should be better.

DT Dominic Easley, a great pass rusher. They also signed CBs Revis and Browner. Wilfork is healthy, and so is Mayo.

I expected them to suck last year, and they made it to the AFC Championship. This year should be better.

No matter what players he has, Belichick will somehow win.  He's one of those coaches that can take average players and maximize their potential.  Lombardi used to do the same thing.