Salsa recall

donkpow

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

So, it is likely the same fork just on all those variations?  I can't imagine they have 8 distinct and different forks - maybe between a Warbird and Vaya, but not across the board.

IDK. It could have to do with a faulty construction technique or poor quality control. It's impossible to know from the information provided.

59 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

So, it is likely the same fork just on all those variations?  I can't imagine they have 8 distinct and different forks - maybe between a Warbird and Vaya, but not across the board.

It's the Waxwing fork. It comes on the Warbird and Vaya. 

I've got a Niner fork on my Fargo. I used gorilla tape to hold bottle cages on it. It was cheaper than buying a Firestarter fork. The guys at my LBS were impressed. 

YSDZ3srWahu3HTC3nxzGfCaNg-eYqpdpoYrsO_oHNIfEsLmFttKylkhqFYLlHvzrTps4431o1TrXM_QXrco1ZuO7NUzYz9EqD7hkQ4pF5eK3A_F6eXPewquaBwXGxnVK3qnncYZmmKpKRwT0FlM4SryZtpZWVGYLOQLDCAyXL50nQir4YlTO0BL6UoOj6CH5OvKU028k5DcbjiNcYZs8qyZY5kTKBdBHovFGfABGN7QItbq5uTk4JNonHpXc1pHxork0sFbvdTxMXW2yA6egVQd7j4cxNGUPQHIALnD-mX47xXqsCJ08SJP3Oz9nkUPoOwt19xfBgtqkhy8jrG8jTHIVROQipkozWD3LfW0C9MLZpSXjwWTFAyiD8DYaXZgPN5QSmBPqaNwk2I_3LgiBQWh6Oj7lu0DljK9PRr2l35mmT19Po0u_81UdvhVzRtfdV7K1lwDCag_D3yyk-xMzUcBjXjvbMCWC9FQ4LGSoNO9ynahExwbqRPogf05-MHvMYd7DptVlKaAuxiVmC0GAyDvj4oa_yw1HP2NkN_zfXMR4ioSJD0W1tGZKMtT208mH_-P4Zti8PeZbjvjYCqrmGGLKjsKum5FWKqghaAlQOG653NK4fKZZlrcnPB21CKUinPjWljy0cCeT84HbPNeHrrLNYQ94-UU=w1359-h764-no

• Heart 1