How often do you eat eggs?

Green Grass

I have them almost every day over-easy, scrambled, or in nuked frozen breakfast bowls or the Croissant version of "McMuffins."

Occasionally, I have them for dinner, usually with coffee or iced tea, with three over easy eggs piled on top of nuked-then-sliced-and fried baby potatoes and onions with a little olive oil, seasoned with a little garlic powder, plus 2-3 of the Amilu chicken version of brown-N-serve sausages.  Considering I need to cook a 2-day meal on Monday so all I need to do on Tuesday is nuke leftovers after I do my long walk, Maybe today, Sunday, a good day for an egg supper.

• Heart 1

I used to eat an egg or two when I was making eggs for my wife. I quit doing that. I would rather have my fruit and yogurt and cereal. Now I make her breakfast and then make mine.

i have about converted her over to oatmeal or Cheerios with fruit for breakfast. She probably asks for eggs about twice a week now.

• Awesome 1

Eggs are my go to dinner on busy days.  3 eggs and a bagel.  Maybe one of the eggs on the bagel with a slice of cheese or cream cheese. 

Eggs are slightly easier than am dinner of cold cereal and milk which I'm fine with on a busy night as well.

• Heart 1

Several times per week minimum.  Scrambled is my prefered way, but I have been "poaching" them in the oven in a muffin tin to have them premade and then having an egg, a few slices of deli turkey and a slice of cheese on an English muffin.  Easy to toss together in the morning.  

23 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I used to eat an egg or two when I was making eggs for my wife. I quit doing that. I would rather have my fruit and yogurt and cereal. Now I make her breakfast and then make mine.

i have about converted her over to oatmeal or Cheerios with fruit for breakfast. She probably asks for eggs about twice a week now.

My muesli & greek yogurt mix soaked overnight in milk with added fruit (usually just raisins, though) is quite easy, tasty, and can be prepared the night before and likely two or three days worth.  Honey or jam or agave or regular sugar can be added, or a flavored yogurt used.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

My muesli & greek yogurt mix soaked overnight in milk with added fruit (usually just raisins, though) is quite easy, tasty, and can be prepared the night before and likely two or three days worth.  Honey or jam or agave or regular sugar can be added, or a flavored yogurt used.

Can you eat this if you are not wearing tie dye and rope sandals and smelling of patchouli oil?