Some people are nice

Airehead

Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

You should be ashamed of yourself for forcing Einstein to use a hand me down one barrel single shot pseudo skeet gun.    :(

He only uses the hand me down single barrel classic for trap. Ask @Parr8hed or @Further and they will tell you that a Browning 100 with an adjustable comb is one heck of a hand me down. 

Inwas going to let him BORROW my double barrel for the first few weeks. I really did not want to but I was going to. It was decided that it did not fit him. 

• Heart 1
  • Whatever 1

7 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You should be ashamed of yourself for forcing Einstein to use a hand me down one barrel single shot pseudo skeet gun.    :(

I generally don't pick on you.  And I usually overlook your character flaws. 

But this time....   This time I must politely ask you to apologize to the forum. 

Apologize! 

Shu Fart

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Envious 1

That is a very nice story. If she's a state champion she's invested a lot in the sport and it must be nice for her to see someone else getting interested at a serious level in the sport she loves.  But that was still very generous of her.

• Heart 2

18 hours ago, Airehead said:

.................................................................snip.....................

So a person we had never met, lent a person she had never met, a lovely gun. Just because she is kind. Mr. Aire has now shot skeet once. Sounds ready for the league, right?  It is always delightful to share the earth with kind people. 

But generally, people are nice and kind......even those who shoot defenceless skeets.

• Awesome 1

19 hours ago, Airehead said:

He only uses the hand me down single barrel classic for trap. Ask @Parr8hed or @Further and they will tell you that a Browning 100 with an adjustable comb is one heck of a hand me down. 

Inwas going to let him BORROW my double barrel for the first few weeks. I really did not want to but I was going to. It was decided that it did not fit him. 

I would say it is downright dope. 

• Heart 2

21 hours ago, Shu Fang said:

I generally don't pick on you.  And I usually overlook your character flaws. 

But this time....   This time I must politely ask you to apologize to the forum. 

Apologize! 

Shu Fart

I am not sure an apology is warranted here.  I detected minute bits of funny in his post.  Not "how do you fix skeet" funny, but @Square Wheels funny.

• Heart 2