You're all invited

Square Wheels

My wife is having a party for my 50th in a couple of weeks.

This could be considered our 100,000 post party, even if we don't reach that mark.  This way you can't say I didn't have a party.

The invite is genuine.  I live in Massachusetts, so most of you are eliminated by geography, but for those interested, send me a PM and I'll give you the details.

My wife is having a party for my 50th in a couple of weeks.

This could be considered our 100,000 post party, even if we don't reach that mark.  This way you can't say I didn't have a party.

The invite is genuine.  I live in Massachusetts, so most of you are eliminated by geography, but for those interested, send me a PM and I'll give you the details.

I am close, kind of.  Can I crash on your couch?  I will bring RW and RB, who will steal all the attention.  They sleep standing up, btw.

Is this a key party?

I needed to look this up, I know big surprise.

A couples party where all of the men put their car keys into a bowl or bag and at the end of the party, the women blindly select a set of keys to determine who she goes home with for the rest of the evening for sexual gratification.
Last night I got to take Jerry's wife Sue home from the key party for the first time. She gave me a better blow job than my own wife Jan, but I love her more than anything, especially since she likes to attend the key parties with me. Jan went home with Bill and said she liked how large his penis was, but that I still make better love to her than any of her other partners.

That would be fun.  I have to go to my daughters gymnastics show from noon until 3, we could do a nice early morning ride along the river.

So your having a Sunday afternoon party where you won't be there for most of the afternoon?

This sounds like fun!  I have met more than 30 forum people so far, the last party was at FSOG's place, that was a blast!

You must have been there several parties ago. I need to call him and see if he still rides a bike. :)

I'm afraid you may be suffering from dementia.  It happens in us old folks sometimes.  That or maybe a stroke.  

Find the post then.  I did promise a 1,000,000 post party.  Like I said, since people are convinced I promised a 100,000 post party, here it is.

I expect most of you to be there.