I messaged my trainer..but I will ask here as well

petitepedal

Cos you guys are all medical experts :whistle:

Feeling occasional pain in my knees..front upper and to the outside..not when working out but like today..2 days later. So we added 10 pounds to a single squat (40lbs) but my form is pretty good..and it is doable.  But I have noticed I seem to be angled when doing the Bohemian/Bavarian/Bulgarian squats...might be due to the height of the bench at PF.  So I am thinking it is them and not the squats....your thoughts?

Slip one of the loops on your ankles. Squat with thighs parallel to ground. Walk forwards back and sideways.

Also work adductors and abductors directly. With the loop, raise you leg sideways.

With a regular latex band attached to something, stand sideways to the band, place your outside leg out sideways and use that leg to pull your body in toward that leg.

Same attachment, walk forward and then back against the resistance.

work the glues (single leg hungarian deadlift, for example) an underlying cause if some knee trouble is tightness or weakness in the glutes. Start here, strengthen and stretch.

love your vastus medialus

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AVDVHTI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'd like to know what your guy has to say.

Gals often lack hip strength. So that's why I suggested starting there.

One option, and this is just spitballing, is learning to twerk. I imagine hips have to be strong, flexible, and coordinated, to be able to pull that off.

Even if it doesn't work, it will put a smile on somebody's face :D

• Haha 1