sunday morning coffee

bikeman564™

Rainy in Maryland, too. I walked Labradoodle Jake 2 1/2 miles through a wooded loop trail yesterday and somehow the sooner-than-forecast rain held off until we began driving home. It's been raining off-and-on since and it's forecast to continue into Monday AM.

We're in the time of year of planning around April showers. I always enjoyed coaching Fall high school sports more than in Spring because in Spring I'd always be rescheduling postponed games and trying to squeeze in practices because of frequent rain.

I had planned to mow the lawn today for the first time this year but, with rain through Monday morning, I'm going to walk the dog Monday afternoon and mow the lawn Tuesday, when it's supposed to be sunny and 69F.

• Heart 1

Did church/dance ...rehearsal was great..but I lost my balance a bit..so I wasn't too pleased with my performance.. we did movement to the second reading..which was actually put to music. From there I headed to the gym..the Trader Joe's..had about an hour to kill for some washers to get free...So I called the "Plant Guy" from work..he went to Mayo on Wednesday (when we had all that snow) for a follow-up on his cancer treatment...they will do chemo first and then some kind of proton radiation stuff..The outlook isn't great...he is worried he will lose an eye..So we chatted a bit..

So now it is laundry and just chilling...maybe a quick grocery run when laundry is done...and a Bored Meeting tonight to call the former president on the carpet for over stepping his authority!  Oh Yay!!!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Flame away. 

My first mug of coffee was yesterday’s brew microwaved. 

2nd was some seriously lame church fellowship hour coffee. 

We never had lame fellowship hour coffee when I ran the cafe. I served Colombian Supremo from a local roaster.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Coffee on a timer so ready first thing when I wake up. Ants got into the sugar bowl last evening. ?

Went to Target and bought some Terro and left the sugar bowl untouched as additional bait to dump tomorrow. Meanwhile, primary sugar in a Tupperware container is untouched.