My Wife Is A Saint

ChrisL

She has Good Friday and Easter Monday off so plunked down $700 to fly back east and help her mom pack her shit into storage.

MIL went from, can I stay with you at the Holiday Inn to, I found a nice B&B we can stay in.  Oh and Easter brunch and a trip to Lake Anna....  The woman needs to pack 20 years of crap and all she wants to do is fuck off and try to bleed us dry.  Kinda like her soon to be ex who is sick of her shit...

Wife has been saying,  ok fine, go to brunch I’m packing your shit.  OK fine go to the B&B I’ll be at the Holiday Inn..

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Yes, she is. Is the crap ton of crap going to a storage unit?

Yeah the soon to be ex doesn’t really want any furniture or house ware and she has a crap ton of brick a brack she’s accumulated over the years.  They need to clear out a bunch of it so they can show the place.

34 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Yeah the soon to be ex doesn’t really want any furniture or house ware and she has a crap ton of brick a brack she’s accumulated over the years.  They need to clear out a bunch of it so they can show the place.

Paying to store crap she will probably never use again....

2 hours ago, Further said:

Paying to store crap she will probably never use again....

Do you really think she’s going to pay for it???  The three kids are paying for it.  They need to clear crap out quickly but yeah she won’t have room for it all wherever she ends up.  the plan is it will be short term but we’ll see.

Her three kids have all said she can’t live with them.  She doesn’t know yet where she will live but may end up renting a room from a friend if the place sells quickly.  No long term plan yet.

47 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Muhahahahahahahahahahaah

<<deep breath>>

hahahahahahahahahahahab

I know...  WOChrisL knows the stress it will bring so we told her she can’t live with us.  She started pissing & moaning and blames me but I haven’t said a word.  She wants to come out west so the plan is if she comes out we will put her up in an apartment and her siblings and us will help cover the costs.  I’d be willing to pay the rent alone  to keep her out of my house.