You didn't miss me this weekend

AirwickWithCheese

OB TITLE: Flooring Sales Rep / Account Exeutive

Essential Functions:

• This role primarily generates maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within multi-family/apartment market by effectively selling flooring products and/or related services.
  • Sells and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
  • Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
  • Generates acceptable level of business
  • Service existing accounts with follow-up calls on a scheduled basis
  • Provide all necessary information for each and every new account/customer
  • Provide floor plans and pricing for all accounts/customers via customer templates
  • Handle customer complaints and problems in a prompt manner
  • Set monthly and quarterly goals
  • Perform random job inspections. Report results to the operations department
  • Assist in the collection of all past due monies until deemed uncollectable by the Accounts Receivable Manager
  • Maintain sample/showroom and sales office in an organized fashion
  • Report to management any information pertinent to competitive pricing and/or changes in the marketplace, ie., management companies, etc.

Qualifications and Skills

• 1-2 years prior sales experience; able to perform “new prospecting”, has a hunter mentality
  • Prior success with new account generation
  • Flooring knowledge is a plus!

Job Type: Full-time

• Heart 1

Flooring Installer
L Cudd Flooring LLC - Greer, SC

We are a small business looking to hire 1-2 people to help with the job loads. We subcontract through Greer Flooring in Greer, SC and our books stay booked up. We never go without working. Some experience would be nice, but fresh out of school is okay too. Willing to train the right fit for the job. Must be reliable, and have your own reliable transportation. NO DRUGS. Our customers and our work mean everything to us. If you are not honest or do not take pride in your work, don't bother. Pay will be discussed. We install hardwood, laminate, and some tile. No carpet.

Labor type:

• CONSTRUCTION

Involves the operation of small equipment and tools, including::

• DRILLS
  • SAWS
  • TRIMMERSANDEDGERS
  • CEMENTPLASTERANDMORTARMIXERS

epartment Supervisor
The Home Depot44,863 reviews - Greer, SC 29651

• Job
  • Insights
Job Description

Position Purpose:
Department Supervisors train, coach and develop associates in each department to ensure customers receive excellent service and can easily find the merchandise they need. In addition they provide valuable input into merchandising decisions to the Store Management Team and Operations Team. Department Supervisors have strong product knowledge and the ability to lead and develop others. Specific store departments may include Building Materials, Décor, Electrical, Flooring, Gardening, Hardware, Kitchen & Bath, Lumber, Millwork, Paint, Plumbing, Pro Account Sales, Tool Rental, Front End, Freight, Receiving, Associate Support, Special Services, and Merchandising Execution.

3 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I should.   :(

I am ready to partner with you on this.

I missed you, but I knew it was rainy in Greenville, and just figured you were playing Parcheesi with local celebrities from the 70's and '80's.  You might have also taken time for high tea, there is a large gap in my recent Cheese knowledge.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Airehead said:
Flooring Installer
L Cudd Flooring LLC - Greer, SC

We are a small business looking to hire 1-2 people to help with the job loads. We subcontract through Greer Flooring in Greer, SC and our books stay booked up. We never go without working. Some experience would be nice, but fresh out of school is okay too. Willing to train the right fit for the job. Must be reliable, and have your own reliable transportation. NO DRUGS. Our customers and our work mean everything to us. If you are not honest or do not take pride in your work, don't bother. Pay will be discussed. We install hardwood, laminate, and some tile. No carpet.

Labor type:

• CONSTRUCTION

Involves the operation of small equipment and tools, including::

• DRILLS
  • SAWS
  • TRIMMERSANDEDGERS
  • CEMENTPLASTERANDMORTARMIXERS

...installing flooring is a young man's job, and you can kiss your knees good bye. :( 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

I have posted the "Airwick Rowing" pic several times.  Each time, jsharr has demanded credit for it.  Yes, he did it.  I stole it.  :D

I'll probably use it again sometime in the future.  That is the kind of ass that I am.  :) 

As long as the royalty checks keep rolling in, I don't care who claims the pic.

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

That may be my best use of MS Paint ever.

here is what I started with to get that masterpiece above

Image result for warwick womens rowers calendar

@Randomguy please rank these for lasses on your bangability scale from 1 to 4 from left to right.   I have 2,4,3,1 but I could easily go 1,3,4,2 

14 minutes ago, jsharr said:

@Randomguy please rank these for lasses on your bangability scale from 1 to 4 from left to right.   I have 2,4,3,1 but I could easily go 1,3,4,2 

3, 2, 4, 1 or 3, 1, 4, 2.   They make me feel hormonal.  3 and 4 could easily be swapped, this was harder than I thought.  We need to see behind the banner.

11 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

3, 2, 4, 1 or 3, 1, 4, 2.   They make me feel hormonal.  3 and 4 could easily be swapped, this was harder than I thought.  We need to see behind the banner.

...you ever hear the joke about the two bulls up on the hill, looking down on a herd of cows..... one an old bull and one a young beginner ?

10 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

1 is showing more skin, has nice hair and a good smile so she ranks high.  2 looks somewhat buxom and a bit dirty, which also scores points.  3 looks the most wholesome.  She would invite you to stay the night and fix french toast and link sausage the next morning.  4 has great hair and an alluring smile.

2 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...1,1,1,1.  You wouldn't want to break up a matched set like that.

Just now, Page Turner said:

...you ever hear the joke about the two bulls up on the hill, looking down on a herd of cows..... one an old bull and one a young beginner ?

Even the best of us has to make choices.  Even if you walk down, you have to choose which one to mount first, Mr. Bull.

• Heart 1

39 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

You know, they all look appealing for different reasons.  I think they look good-natured, and would be very fun to hang around with.  

8 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I be pimping.  

...this is now known as "cultural appropriation".  It is frowned upon in today's highly charged political climate. :(

However, I will add that I, too, am a great admirer of Dolomite, and Blacksploitation movies in general.   I think you need to create a new sock account named "Foxy Kirby", to take full advantage of all the possibilities. :)

• Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

You know, they all look appealing for different reasons.  I think they look good-natured, and would be very fun to hang around with.  

...you have to assume they all have cute British accents, which is in and of itself something of a turn on.

1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

...this is now known as "cultural appropriation".  It is frowned upon in today's highly charged political climate. :(

However, I will add that I, too, am a great admirer of Dolomite, and Blacksploitation movies in general.   I think you need to crate a new sock account named "Foxy Kirby", to take full advantage of all the possibilities. :)

I fear that Kirby does not understand or appreciate this side of Cheese.    :(

• Sad 1