Ate dinner too late

petitepedal

Not good....I wanted baked potato to go with the leftover but not so good meatloaf I made yesterday..and I like my baked potatoes BAKED not microwaved....and I didn't get home til a little after 7pm :wacko: Was probably 8:45pm before I ate...got heartburn from the meatloaf yesterday so this makes the late dinner a doubly bad thing :frantics: I hope I sleep tonight :whistle:  Oh and because I waited so long..I ate too much :(

• Sad 1

Just now, petitepedal said:

Not good....I wanted baked potato to go with the leftover but not so good meatloaf I made yesterday..and I like my baked potatoes BAKED not microwaved....and I didn't get home til a little after 7pm :wacko: Was probably 8:45pm before I ate...got heartburn from the meatloaf yesterday so this makes the late dinner a doubly bad thing :frantics: I hope I sleep tonight :whistle:  Oh and because I waited so long..I ate too much :(

A vegan diet in Hawaii would solve almost all your food and weather issues. Hawaii is also great for general health as well AND their tech support is world-renowned. 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1