LAJ gets evicted

Parsnip Totin Jack

Happened last night. Robert-the-Jedi, son of LAJ, became frustrated with LAJ’s refusal to follow reasonable house rules for cleanliness. LAJ thinks rules aren’t made for him, and he is a lazy fuck. Got tossed last night. My wife talked with both of them and convinced RtJ that if adult protective service gets involved RtJ could go to jail for elder abuse. Wo7 is driving out Thursday to talk with APS to find him affordable assisted living. Wife is pissed at her family right now. LAJ also has a storage unit and a coveted trailer. He’s paying $200:month for. Those things have to go.

• Heart 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

Why would he covet a trailer?

I don't know, I've seen some pretty nice trailers that I've coveted.  Would love a good heavy duty utility trailer, just don't want to pay for one.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Indy said:

I don't know, I've seen some pretty nice trailers that I've coveted.  Would love a good heavy duty utility trailer, just don't want to pay for one.

I posted one on the FB the other day.  I think you commented on it?

19 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I posted one on the FB the other day.  I think you commented on it?

Believe me, that was tempting for me, not so much for my accountant.  That was a really nice looking trailer for the price.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Indy said:

Believe me, that was tempting for me, not so much for my accountant.  That was a really nice looking trailer for the price.

That is one of Emmy's coaches.  He owns a seed business.  Has quite a bit of equipment.  If a trailer or truck comes from him you can believe that it was taken care of.  

2 hours ago, Old#7 said:

Happened last night. Robert-the-Jedi, son of LAJ, became frustrated with LAJ’s refusal to follow reasonable house rules for cleanliness. LAJ thinks rules aren’t made for him, and he is a lazy fuck. Got tossed last night. My wife talked with both of them and convinced RtJ that if adult protective service gets involved RtJ could go to jail for elder abuse. Wo7 is driving out Thursday to talk with APS to find him affordable assisted living. Wife is pissed at her family right now. LAJ also has a storage unit and a coveted trailer. He’s paying $200:month for. Those things have to go.

Well I am bummed for everyone in this family that has to deal with this.  LAJ sounds infuriating despite his mental problems, but you gotta keep clean at a bare minimum.  Btw, why would it be elder abuse if he is evicted for not abiding reasonable house rules?

I like getting updates, btw, kind of a nail biter in a way.  How is his overall health?   What is your guess on how long he has left to live?

Tossing a 62 year old out on his lazy ass is viewed as elder abuse when you don’t provide adequate notice. The law specifies the rules for this. LAJ is in poor health, all of it self-inflicted. Diabeetus from a lifetime of poor diet decisions. Advanced kidney failure, dialysis 3x a week. Mostly blind from uncontrolled high blood pressure. He still eats fast food and no vegetables other than fries and ketchup. My guess is two years max, but I could be wrong. 

39 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

He still eats fast food and no vegetables other than fries and ketchup.

I think it has been well established here in the Cafe that that diet is a good one. I'm not sure why you have a beef with wholesome and healthy American food, but you're just wrong.  LAJ is headed for another twenty years pestering you folks.