Does anyone else have funny smelling pee this morning?

jsharr

...now that I am a member of a Vegan cycling forum, I feel so much healthier and better about my personal commitment toward saving he planet that I have decided funny smelling pee is a small price to pay.  I will say that I ate over a pound of fresh asparagus, lightly steamed and chilled, last night over the course of about an hour.

My pee stank so badly I had to go out in the backyard to pee, lest I pass out in the bathroom.

The asparagus was delicious, though. :) 

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

and a raging case of flatulence?

I hope the ownership installs a fart patio to go along with the name change?

You can request the farting section or the non-farting section. If you choose the farting section you are not required to fart but if you choose the non-farting section you better not fart.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

You can request the farting section or the non-farting section. If you choose the farting section you are not required to fart but if you choose the non-farting section you better not fart.

ACTFS

Always Choose The Farting Section

4 hours ago, Page Turner said:

I ate over a pound of fresh asparagus, lightly steamed and chilled, last night over the course of about an hour.

My pee stank so badly I had to go out in the backyard to pee, lest I pass out in the bathroom.

Please.  Asparagus the details.  :(

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...now that I am a member of a Vegan cycling forum, I feel so much healthier and better about my personal commitment toward saving he planet that I have decided funny smelling pee is a small price to pay.  I will say that I ate over a pound of fresh asparagus, lightly steamed and chilled, last night over the course of about an hour.

The asparagus was delicious, though. :) 

POTW!  :D

• Awesome 1