I guess I will have to leave the forum

Rattlecan

40 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

As a carnivore, it appears I am no longer qualified for membership.

You've got enough allies to stay. I just moved some 1" thick, boneless pork chops from the freezer to the refrigerator to defrost by tomorrow - Atlantic haddock tonight.

55 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

As a carnivore, it appears I am no longer qualified for membership.

Oh, I thought that meant we ate vegan cyclist.  I was down for that, not so much being one though.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, jsharr said:

No, that is how they win.  Just make sure you are gnawing on a steak, or a burger or a hotdog whenever you post.

I don't want to win anything.  I was just thinking how good waffle hot dogs by DH in the P&R sounded.  You carnivore's are the envy.  If only it hadn't destroyed my heart...

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

That was the veggies killing you.  You assign blame with no facts to back you up!

For the most part, I don't miss eating meat.  Hardly ever.  But there's a BBQ house in our neighborhood and every now and then when we drive by it, I want to order a half rack of ribbies.  For a place in WA, they do it pretty well. Once in awhile, I'll think about a big ass cheeseburger. And even a greater, greater once in awhile -- I will think about a milkshake.

In the meantime, I convince myself that the oatmeal I just ate with craisons and cinnamon is the bees knees.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1