A Blue 2018 Subaru Forester

MickinMD

I dropped off my 2013 Honda Fit to be repaired - it may not be fixed before Easter - and got a Blue 2018 Subaru Forester that's got all the bells-and-whistles - it warns you when you're crossing over double-yellow lines, etc. It won't cost me anything to rent.

I've got a couple 6' x 3' semi-hard rubber office floor mats that I use when I transport junk that might scratch-up my upholstery and I'm going to put one on the back seat to make sure Jake's paws don't damage anything when I drive him to the park for a walk - where I'm going now.

I forgot to take the USB stick drive out of the Fit, but I've got a file with the same mp3's on my laptop and just need to put it on another stick drive so I'll have music I like in the car.

4 hours ago, MickinMD said:

I dropped off my 2013 Honda Fit to be repaired - it may not be fixed before Easter - and got a Blue 2018 Subaru Forester that's got all the bells-and-whistles - it warns you when you're crossing over double-yellow lines, etc. It won't cost me anything to rent.

I've got a couple 6' x 3' semi-hard rubber office floor mats that I use when I transport junk that might scratch-up my upholstery and I'm going to put one on the back seat to make sure Jake's paws don't damage anything when I drive him to the park for a walk - where I'm going now.

I forgot to take the USB stick drive out of the Fit, but I've got a file with the same mp3's on my laptop and just need to put it on another stick drive so I'll have music I like in the car.

I love my Legacy and the crash avoidance & lane departure features can be a pita sometimes but are handy.  I had a rental for a trip I took and driving a new car made my 6 YO car feel dated but I plan to ride my Legacy until it dies.

My wife really likes the Crosstreks but probably won’t spent the money for one.