Ordered another new motorcycle helmet

team scooter

Or TIB. :) 

Because you can never have too many helmets. I already have a half helmet and a full face modular helmet in titanium gray. So I figured I needed a titanium gray 3/4 helmet too. B) 

Actually I thought I might rocket into today's modern technology and go bluetooth on the motorbike. But I need to wait till I get more coin before I order the electronics part because I also ordered another jacket too. :whistle:

When I asked the Mrs if she thought I was crazy for for spending money on another helmet, she said, "Who are you asking, have you seen my shoe or purse collection lately?"

Shes a keeper.  :wub:

Oh I meant to post this on the what crazy thing did you do thread.

• Heart 3

Wow, nice response from your wife!!  Both my husband and I used to ride snowmobiles and motorcycles, so we were both always interested in a new lid.  I always thought Shoei and Arai were super cool, but we pretty much stuck with HJC helmets. I worked at a snowmobile place and could get them at cost. Unfortunately, not the Shoei or Arai.

Nothing wrong with investing in protection for the ol' punkin'!!

• Heart 1

Wow, nice response from your wife!!  Both my husband and I used to ride snowmobiles and motorcycles, so we were both always interested in a new lid.  I always thought Shoei and Arai were super cool, but we pretty much stuck with HJC helmets. I worked at a snowmobile place and could get them at cost. Unfortunately, not the Shoei or Arai.

Nothing wrong with investing in protection for the ol' punkin'!!

Yep, most of our snowmobile and motorcycle helmets have been HJCs. We're familiar with their sizing and their quality is pretty good for the price. Plus most motorsport dealers carry them in case we break a shield away from home. I haven't bought a Bell since the 80s, I guess I'll see how it goes..I've been checking out what helmets the other riders have been using and it seems the 3/4 helmets are making a come back. For me, the full face is just too warm in the summer. And the half helmet just doesn't seem like enough protection. Either way, I've been told I'm a dinosaur and I'm supposed to embrace this new fangled bluetooth technology. :scratch head: