Left or right?

Square Wheels

31 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

For those that are sans undies, please do not think of me when you see your junk.  I know you'll have a hard time resisting, but dig deep.

Not to worry.  I will never think of you while putting on my undergarments.  I also never think of you when I'm washing my feet in the shower.  Never.

16 minutes ago, Indy said:

This is why I just don't wear pants.  I'm to indecisive and can't handle that kind of quick, high pressure decision and commitment.

So, how are the miniskirts, I mean kilts, working out for you?

Checked this morning.  Right leg first, same for pants and socks.  T-Shirt is right arm up to the bicep, left arm in and both to the shoulder, pull shirt over my head, then pull down.

But I put my left shoe on first.  Weird.

You know what else is weird? In the early morning hours, standing bare pole at the end of my bed thinking about @Square Wheels:blink:

gkjpg.jpg

19 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Checked this morning.  Right leg first, same for pants and socks.  T-Shirt is right arm up to the bicep, left arm in and both to the shoulder, pull shirt over my head, then pull down.

But I put my left shoe on first.  Weird.

You know what else is weird? In the early morning hours, standing bare pole at the end of my bed thinking about @Square Wheels:blink:

gkjpg.jpg

:humping:

• Heart 1