This is 2.5 miles from my house

jsharr

What about the West makes them so goofy?

Big balls of yarn, weird pools that are hard to clean and maintain.

If you want to impress the world, work up a state education system that lands in the top ten, instead of the top forty......

5 minutes ago, late said:

What about the West makes them so goofy?

Big balls of yarn, weird pools that are hard to clean and maintain.

If you want to impress the world, work up a state education system that lands in the top ten, instead of the top forty......

The US Mexico border is about 1900 miles long.  Texas has about 1300 miles of that.    

https://www.fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/elephant-classroom-mass-immigrations-impact-public-education

If you want to impress me, work up a national system that addresses this. 

Now back to having fun and not being an ass in 3,2,1

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, late said:

I don't.

But it would be nice if y'all could get your act together.

It would be nice if the Fed could pay for some schooling, housing, mentoring, tutoring  since Texas has the highest population of unaccompanied minor immigrants in the Nation.  Easy to point fingers, Late, but remember while one finger is pointing at your perceived problem, the other three are pointing back at you.

It is not a state by state problem, it is a national crisis.  

• Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

It would be nice if the Fed could pay for some schooling, housing, mentoring, tutoring  since Texas has the highest population of unaccompanied minor immigrants in the Nation.  Easy to point fingers, Late, but remember while one finger is pointing at your perceived problem, the other three are pointing back at you.

Hey, Maine has the same issue with those pesky Kanadians trying to swim across the river.

P&R in 3... 2...

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

It's both.

While I completely agree with your assertion that the Fed needs to get more involved. But there are other things going on, as well.