Sun dried tomato and apricot jerky

Randomguy

3 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Sun dried tomato and apricot jerky

So, are those two unique things - 1) sun dried tomatoes and 2) apricot jerky?  Or is it a scary sweet & savory combination of a jerky made with apricots & sun dried tomatoes?

Where do the bugs come in?  Just the sun dried part or are they also those little worms that burrow into most tree fruit?

13 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

So, are those two unique things - 1) sun dried tomatoes and 2) apricot jerky?  Or is it a scary sweet & savory combination of a jerky made with apricots & sun dried tomatoes?

Where do the bugs come in?  Just the sun dried part or are they also those little worms that burrow into most tree fruit?

Anything died is essentially jerky, owing to the difficulty chewing it.  Same in practice. 

Drying in the sun is an invite for the insects to nest all over them. 

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Anything died is essentially jerky, owing to the difficulty chewing it.  Same in practice. 

Drying in the sun is an invite for the insects to nest all over them. 

Are you buying "sun dried" apricot jerky?  What's wrong with normal dried jerky? Are you an artisanal jerky sort of guy?

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Jerky has too much salt for anyone’s good.  

No such thing. I don't think I get nearly enough salt, so I may need to add jerky to my diet.  Can I get a source from you for some artisanal organic and humanely sourced sun dried with Himalayan pink sea salt jerky?