I need a road trip.

I need some time away.  Just me and the dingo.  

I want to go on a camping trip to someone nice, but not too nice.  And not too far.

I figure the dingo will like camping but I also figure she will be really fucking annoying while camping too.  Naturally I'll have to squish her brains alot.

I'm just dreaming now, it's kind like therapy for me.  I'm trying to find a happy place.

Maybe I'll go camping in West Virginia, it's not too far away from here.  Maybe 8 hours.

But I really need some time away.  Maybe in May.

Shu Fang

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, BuffJim said:

Allegany State Park?   The Adirondacks, except May is black fly season.

Tons of camping right in the cities in California, but that's a little ways away.

I just read that they like to camp at the SFO airport.  

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

I like planning vacations.

One I have yet to do is the Southern Trip. Fly into NC, try the Organic Transit Elf.

Tactical-ELF-2.jpg

Then drive South, eating at a bunch of great restaurants, eventually winding up in Florida. Alternatively, we could skip Fla, and keep driving until we got to New Orleans. I'd worked up a list or restaurants and places to visit, but that got lost when my old computer died.

But it wouldn't be hard to work up a new one.

https://organictransit.com/

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Salami? 

...I still have that from last trip.  Molinari makes a fine salami. :)   I think they only stock this pastrami for Passover, so I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity.  Got some pretty good sauerkraut and some of the potato salad they make down in San Francisco, too.  

Just now, Page Turner said:

...I still have that from last trip.  Molinari makes a find salami. :)   I think they only stock this pastrami for Passover, so I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity.  Got some pretty good sauerkraut and some of the potato salad they make down in San Francisco, too.  

I am not a pastrami fan nor a big fan or the 'kraut.  I do like a good salami though.  Shu Flung Dung likes cigars.  Do you have any good cigars?

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

I am not a pastrami fan nor a big fan or the 'kraut.  I do like a good salami though.  Shu Flung Dung likes cigars.  Do you have any good cigars?

...I'm not a cigar aficionado.  It looks and smells to me like someone's smoking a dog turd.

12 hours ago, Longjohn said:

This fall when the Concord grapes are ripe spend a day making a grape pie and you will see why they charge $14.  They are very tasty but who has time for that?

No one with a life

Just now, Shu Fang said:

I'm taking her with me.  I want to go camping with her.

Shu Fang

I can lend you a good tent and stuff. Used once. As you might imagine, Mr Aire was not a big fan of camping with an Airedale and lots of rain.  

• Haha 1