I don't feel like eating oatmeal

Dottleshead

My company has an oatmeal club that you can join and you get steel cut high quality oats. Every morning, there is oatmeal to be had and it doesn't cost me a penny. Ideal for a guy watching his cholesterol levels. Well screw it. I don't want my slop this morning. I want something not healthy. I want taste.

What should it be? 

2 minutes ago, Dottie said:

My company has an oatmeal club that you can join and you get steel cut high quality oats. Every morning, there is oatmeal to be had and it doesn't cost me a penny. Ideal for a guy watching his cholesterol levels. Well screw it. I don't want my slop this morning. I want something not healthy. I want taste.

What should it be? 

Make my muesli mix with the oats!  Delicious.  Greek yogurt, milk, muesli, extra raisins.  Sweeten if and however you like.

I wanted to take a picture of our spread at work but it was too crowded.  Numerous large platters of donuts, muffins, sweet breads & fruit.  It covers a 10’ X 3’ table.  By 9 am it’s gone! 

I pass on the sweet breads and not because I’m diabetic, I just don’t care for it.  A nice ham & cheese croissant would be different....

I ate oatmeal for breakfast for years. I can’t stomach it anymore...

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Dottie said:

What should it be? 

bring along some cinamon and honey and nuts and mix them in .  Or maybe some fresh berries and cream?  They provide the bricks, you provide the mortar and finishing touches.

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

bring along some cinamon and honey and nuts and mix them in .  Or maybe some fresh berries and cream?  They provide the bricks, you provide the mortar and finishing touches.

They have some brown sugar, cinnamon, and craisons.  There's enough there to make it interesting.  

Just now, Dottie said:

Yeah.  But then I have to bring in my own stash and hide it.  I work amongst thieves.  You know how it is.

Simple fix.  Bring in the jar of mixed nuts.  Walk into the oatmeal area.  Pour nuts into oatmeal.  Pour nuts into your mouth.  Spit nuts back into jar.  Close jar.  Enjoy oatmeal.

1 hour ago, Dottie said:

What should it be? 

Bring in some strawberries or blueberries or bananas to kick it up a notch.