TI'mD

Parr8hed

Tomorrow I'm Driving to Columbia Missouri to the University there so I can take the little girl to see Riley Sartain and @jsharr's Texican Aggies play the softball.  If you don't know who Riley is you should really watch some of her instagram vids.  Maybe someone could even embed a vid of her from the youtubes?  This is as close as the Aggies come to Indiana being in the SEC. 

The things that you do for your kids. 

• Heart 3

7 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Tomorrow I'm Driving to Columbia Missouri to the University there so I can take the little girl to see Riley Sartain and @jsharr's Texican Aggies play the softball.  If you don't know who Riley is you should really watch some of her instagram vids.  Maybe someone could even embed a vid of her from the youtubes?  This is as close as the Aggies come to Indiana being in the SEC. 

The things that you do for your kids. 

If you are taking I-64, you'll be driving right by my place. If you need a place to stay, you know how to contact me.

• Heart 2

I took my kids to numerous softball & baseball games. My daughters coach had connections at UCLA and we would go th their games often.  Good times!

My son was in a devo program at UCI through his little league years.  He did a try out his Senior year and one of the coaches pulled him over after he pitched and they talked and shook hands. I asked him later what that was about and he said the coach remembered me from before...

Still didn’t get an offer tho...

• Heart 1

17 hours ago, JerrySTL said:

If you are taking I-64, you'll be driving right by my place. If you need a place to stay, you know how to contact me.

Thanks, we got a hotel in Columbia close to the campus.  I didn't even think about you living close until we started talking about the tandem.  If we were taking the truck I might just bring it by.  I guess we could take the truck and just bring it?  Free gas and a little more comfort in the Explorer or a little more room and a little more power in the truck and you get to help out a forumite...... decisions.....

• Awesome 1

44 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Thanks, we got a hotel in Columbia close to the campus.  I didn't even think about you living close until we started talking about the tandem.  If we were taking the truck I might just bring it by.  I guess we could take the truck and just bring it?  Free gas and a little more comfort in the Explorer or a little more room and a little more power in the truck and you get to help out a forumite...... decisions.....

I'm still a little over 2 hours from Columbia. 

I just ordered a tandem yesterday. It's a cheap one to see if WoJSTL and I can ride together happily. If that works out, then we could upgrade to a better tandem. Thanks for the offer though.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L6CJPCH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Columbia isn't too far from the Katy Trail if your son wants to get in a little gravel riding. In fact there's 8 mile spur from near the University to the Katy.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, JerrySTL said:

I'm still a little over 2 hours from Columbia. 

I just ordered a tandem yesterday. It's a cheap one to see if WoJSTL and I can ride together happily. If that works out, then we could upgrade to a better tandem. Thanks for the offer though.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L6CJPCH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Columbia isn't too far from the Katy Trail if your son wants to get in a little gravel riding. In fact there's 8 mile spur from near the University to the Katy.

Yea, that looks nice.  Nicer than the one I would have lent you!  G is not making the trip.  He does not feel the need to drive 5 hours to watch yet another softball game.  He is staying with my parents.