Do you believe in life after love?

Randomguy

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Cher is a weasel.  Sony was where it was at.  

I have a former BIL that is, well was a good friend of Sony Bono. They were childhood buds, their dads knew each other or some such. He was at their wedding way back in the day.  I was a kid and didn’t talk to him but seemed like a cool dude.

My BIL always spoke highly of him. Cher, well not so much...

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Airehead said:

I am not sure what love even is. There is life, you get through it. Love, not sure you can get it after you have had it and it left. 

@Airehead   ...is this about the chain saw and the wood thing last week :whistle:  Oh my I guess it was a bigger to do than any of us thought :P

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...Helen Forrest was one of the great American female vocalists of all time, and a much better singer than Cher.

I believe you. But I wonder how many folks around here have ever heard of her except maybe @AirwickWithCheese and other cultivated forum members on this site? I mean, what about as cads, beasts, and brutes??

• Heart 1

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, wilbur said:

I have to agree with this. 

On 4/18/2019 at 6:46 PM, Airehead said:

I am not sure what love even is. There is life, you get through it. Love, not sure you can get it after you have had it and it left. 

There is a cartoon I watch, I am sure you all would hate it.  

At one point, one character is waxing poetic about love.  The main protagonist then shoots him down by saying something like “Love is an equation, it is simply an expression of familiarity over time”.  I think there may be something to that, at least a little bit. 

• Heart 1

On 4/18/2019 at 4:46 PM, Airehead said:

It made sad to read this, Airehead. On the other hand it can be uplifting...to know and love someone for so long and only that person.