So I wonder if the other jeopardy contestants feel like they are wearing milk bone underwear?

Ralphie

Funny, Wo2 & I were talking about that last night.

We also wondered what kind of a contestant has a shot of beating him. It'd have to be a confluence of items, he loses it all in the frist round on the daily double & there's some kind of a subject matter expert who runs a coupla categories plus a DD (or two) in DJ an obtuse FJ that tips the results.

26 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Funny, Wo2 & I were talking about that last night.

We also wondered what kind of a contestant has a shot of beating him. It'd have to be a confluence of items, he loses it all in the frist round on the daily double & there's some kind of a subject matter expert who runs a coupla categories plus a DD (or two) in DJ an obtuse FJ that tips the results.

The guy is a gambler by trade.  He wins big and it's guaranteed he will lose big.  And he will be guaranteed to walk away with a large smile and a stuffed bank account (even after excessive taxes).

• Heart 2

Here's an interesting article about his Jeopardy run from The Ringer

“The buzzer never stops being important,” he wrote after his seventh victory. “Of my seven games, I could have lost at least three if I had been beaten on the buzzer just one additional time in a critical spot.” Fellow competitors have asked him what he’s doing right, but he says he’s not sure whether he’s been any help. “I don’t know that I can pinpoint the secret sauce of buzzer timing,” he concedes.

14 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Huh??? Are you kidding?

2 hours ago, 2Far said:

Oldtimer's disease. He couldn't remember that he parked his car in his driveway last night.

I only really got into jeopardy the last couple of years. When I hit 60 I spose. :D

Originally, a contestant who won five consecutive days retired undefeated and was guaranteed a spot in the Tournament of Champions; the five-day limit was eliminated at the beginning of season 20 on September 8, 2003