Can I whine a bit?

Square Wheels

Wow   I knew you peed a lot because we talked about it before on how many stops you do on long rides, but didnt know it caused you pain too.  I know you are not looking for sympathy, but you have mine anyway.  I only hope you can find some solution.

And as I sit here sipping coffee on a quiet Saturday morning feeling a little shitty about a few things, thank you for putting my own little issues in perspective.

And be happy you didnt go to the game last night, not a great one from a Bruin fan view.  And on a side note, even though I am Canadian and my son is a HUGE Leaf fan so I am naturally pulling for the Leafs, I am also a goaltender and there is no way the first goal should have counted 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

And be happy you didnt go to the game last night, not a great one from a Bruin fan view.  And on a side note, even though I am Canadian and my son is a HUGE Leaf fan so I am naturally pulling for the Leafs, I am also a goaltender and there is no way the first goal should have counted 

Good call, bad call, that's the way it goes.  I feel calls even out, either in a game or a season.  The Bruins didn't show up for games 1, 3, and 5.  Clearly they have what it takes to win this series, we'll see if they bring it to tomorrow's game.  The friend I was going to go with last night brought her husband and two of their kids.  It sounds like they didn't have a good time.  That made me sad.  Your team can't win all the time, it would be fun just to enjoy the game.  She did say they were middle seats.  That Thursday I was kneeling in front of a chair with my face buried in the cushion writhing in pain.  I suspect a middle seat at a Bruins game would have been torture.

Wow   I knew you peed a lot because we talked about it before on how many stops you do on long rides, but didnt know it caused you pain too.  I know you are not looking for sympathy, but you have mine anyway.  I only hope you can find some solution.

Yup, it's constant.  If I pee, it typically goes to 0, then slowly builds back up.  Sometimes it's fast, maybe 5 minutes.  As you'd think, running is really hard.  Running 10 feet is hard, 10 miles is torture.  Oddly, riding isn't a lot better.

And as I sit here sipping coffee on a quiet Saturday morning feeling a little shitty about a few things, thank you for putting my own little issues in perspective.

Please don't do that, it would make me sad.  If you have a hangnail, right now for you, that's real.  If you're dog died, it's still what you have on your plate now.  I am trying to be thankful for the many fortunes I do have.  I have my wits, I don't have cancer, my eyesight is getting worse, but I still have it, I can enjoy music, I have friends, family, and coworkers.  If you have a hangnail, I'll be happy to commiserate with you about it - again, it's what you are dealing with now and it's real.

• Heart 2

So sorry to hear this Wheels. I myself have to self-catheterise as my bladder is ruined due to an incompetent Doctor. It may well be that there is a psychological or physiological component to having to go so frequently but that does not explain the pain. It's been my experience that medics do tend to think along well-travelled lines and rarely practise original thinking about ailments. Every change to my treatment has come about from my own suggestions and searching for new information regarding your condition I would see as essential.

Please accept my best wishes for a speedy resolution. I find it very heartening that so many here have shown that they do care very much for your welfare.

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, onbike1939 said:

So sorry to hear this Wheels. I myself have to self-catheterise as my bladder is ruined due to an incompetent Doctor. It may well be that there is a psychological or physiological component to having to go so frequently but that does not explain the pain. It's been my experience that medics do tend to think along well-travelled lines and rarely practise original thinking about ailments. Every change to my treatment has come about from my own suggestions and searching for new information regarding your condition I would see as essential.

Please accept my best wishes for a speedy resolution. I find it very heartening that so many here have shown that they do care very much for your welfare.

You have many here that care for yours.

Wheels, i am so sorry to hear about the pain and never ending pee problems. I sympathize. I know about urgency and going at night. Maybe I will have catheter some day. One thing for sure, you and I will get through this. Try not to despair. We can't give in and be defeated. Keep trying. Go to new docs. Keep asking questions. We care and hope you can keep your chin up.