This thread is at Cheese's expense

Road Runner

Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

Not on the forum, he has been lackluster at best. In real life but I can't go into details or Wilbur will have me killed. 

I like Wilbur and some of his posts show that he is a very intelligent and compassionate man.  I do not believe he would kill you.

• Awesome 1

25 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I do not like his pageboy or his makeup, but the Alexander Julian Colours shirt was cool...                                  in the 80's

Image result for stuart from madtv

I confess I love my Alexander Julian shirts. Still have at least 6 of them from 1988-1992. 

I am getting reasonably close to wearing them again.  :slow-dance-smiley:

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

But if RG is to be believed, on the wrong side of the Vicki Mendoza diagonal!  Maybe even the no go zone!

One thing I have learned in the marriage/divorce game:  There are two sides to every story, and RW's is probably a lot different than RG's.   :)

• Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You mean honeysuckle, yellow jasmine, lilacs, and musgadines. I'm telling you, I look spiffy in my Alexander Julian shirts.  :nodhead:

Honeysuckle is an invasive weed. At least the sweet smelling Japanese version is.  Not sure aboot the amurrican version. 

23 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

But if RG is to be believed, on the wrong side of the Vicki Mendoza diagonal!  Maybe even the no go zone!

Irregardless of what RG says, RW must be cute.  RO didn't get those looks from RG or a Cleveland clan.

• Awesome 1