Mmmmm, muffin tops!

Ralphie

4 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

You can't have a top without the bottom.  The bottom rising up is what makes the top.  Duh!

Hmmm- they are store made. I could either ask or do a little snooping. :D

Actually they sort of look like soft cookies.   I’ll post a pic of the bottom to see if we can get a clue.   

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

I never watch any of the videos you people post.  I'm old.  I don't have time to just throw it all away.   :angry:

This was not one of those worthless vids that Cheese or jsharr or Wilbur or Paige or Ralph or Maxi post.  I never watch any of that crap either.  This was important stuff directly related to the issue at hand.

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

This was not one of those worthless vids that Cheese or jsharr or Wilbur or Paige or Ralph or Maxi post.  I never watch any of that crap either.  This was important stuff directly related to the issue at hand.

I often don’t watch because I am either listening to something else or don’t feel like putting headphones on.  Right now I can watch because I am on the phone and there is no tv on. 

I only have one set of headphones for three computers and one of the computers has no speakers and is in the room with the tv. It is like a complex routing algorithm you see!

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Did you miss the part where he said he was old?

Not all old people can’t remember shit!  RR has all the Seinfelds locked away in a steel trap I’ll bet. 

Besides, it is usually short term memory like wtf did I put my keys or park my car that is problematic.  Long term important stuff like 80s sitcoms is safe and secure!

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

FIFY

You are old.  I'll bet you don't even remember the 5 game max rule on Jeopardy.

Wait!  Seinfeld definitely had 80s cars on the street, but I guess they may not have been new. Shit!

Hey, that 5 game rule went away in 2003!  I was too young to watch jeopardy back then! :D

My first thought on seeing the thread title was the Seinfeld Muffin Tops episode, but Kzoo beat me to it.

This is a lazy day for me.  I'm taking multi-song videos I've downloaded from YouTube or wherever and cropping from each one the single-song I listen to the most to make a separate single-song video file with the freeware Mediacoder, also correcting for out-of-sync audio.  Right now I'm doing Roy Orbison's "Pretty Woman" from Black & White Night with Bruce Springsteen, Jackson Browne, Elvis Costello, etc., then I'm doing Charlotte Church's "If I Loved You" from her 2001 Enchantment Concert in Wales - the most perfect singing performance I've ever heard, then Jackson Brown's "Stay" from his concert shown on BBC in 1978 with Rosemary Butler, David Lindley, etc.