For someone who has been unemployed for 7 years

AirwickWithCheese

...I was killing time waiting for my wife's lens replacement surgery to finish up today.  I happened upon an article in the very local newspaper in Rancho Cordova (where Kaiser eye surgery clinic is located).  It has what you might call a conservative bent.  Some guy penned a long, whiny column about how the recent banning of Chik-fil-A from the San Antonio airport was an attack on American freedom, motherhood, the right to a delicious fried chicken heart attack, and some other stuff I forget now.  :default_sissy-fight-smiley:  Some stuff about freedom of religion, and the right to be sexually moral if you want to.

Then he went off on liberals.... it was pretty entertaining. :)

• Whatever 1

4 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...I was killing time waiting for my wife's lens replacement surgery to finish up today.  I happened upon an article in the very local newspaper in Rancho Cordova (where Kaiser eye surgery clinic is located).  It has what you might call a conservative bent.  Some guy penned a long, whiny column about how the recent banning of Chik-fil-A from the San Antonio airport was an attack on American freedom, motherhood, the right to a delicious fried chicken heart attack, and some other stuff I forget now.  :default_sissy-fight-smiley:  Some stuff about freedom of religion, and the right to be sexually moral if you want to.

Then he went off on liberals.... it was pretty entertaining. :)

I would love to see a link!