Time to watch James in action

Road Runner

32 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

I impressed my wife by coming up with tonight's final jeopardy answer. Even amazed myself.

I agree.  That seemed like a hard one to me.  I knew Henry, but the others I would have needed more time to think about.

I know George 41 and 43.   :)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Herman and the Hermits never sang a song about Louis or Louie.  

In February 1964, an outraged parent wrote to Robert Kennedy, then the Attorney General of the United States, alleging that the lyrics of "Louie Louie" were obscene. The Federal Bureau of Investigation investigated the complaint. In June 1965, the FBI laboratory obtained a copy of the Kingsmen recording and, after four months of investigation, concluded that it could not be interpreted, that it was "unintelligible at any speed,"[63] and therefore the Bureau could not find that the recording was obscene.[3] In September 1965, an FBI agent interviewed one member of the Kingsmen, who denied that there was any obscenity in the song. The FBI never bothered either to interview songwriter Richard Berry or to consult the actual lyrics that were on file with the U.S. Copyright Office.[3][64]

A history of the song and its notoriety was published in 1992 by Dave Marsh, but when he wrote the said history, Marsh was unable to obtain permission to publish the song's actual lyrics.[65] Richard Berry told Esquire Magazine, in 1988, that the Kingsmen had sung the song exactly as written.[10]

The lyrics controversy resurfaced briefly in 2005 when the superintendent of the school system in Benton Harbor, Michigan, refused to let the marching band at one of the schools play the song in a parade. She later relented.[66][67]