Why is there no kiwi pie?

Randomguy

6 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Strawberry/kiwi pie sounds good, also. So does wings, I am hungry. 

...I got ten bucks here sez if I put a piece of pie in front of you, and don't tell you what's in it, you'll still eat it.

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Why must banana be in cream form for there to be banana pie?  Shirley our food mutators could develop a banana that can stand up to baking by itself.  

...bake-able and fry-able bananas are called plantains.  Plantains have been done to death, just not in 'merica.

1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

...I got ten bucks here sez if I put a piece of pie in front of you, and don't tell you what's in it, you'll still eat it.

...bake-able and fry-able bananas are called plantains.  Plantains have been done to death, just not in 'merica.

Go on, I am listening...

also, you are right. 

29 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Why is there no kiwi pie?

...kiwi fruit is expensive in most places, so people go with cheaper alternatives.  I've made kiwi pie here, because the locally grown ones are cheap.  Like other berries, they require a deft touch so as to not lose their delicate character.  Were I to make another one, I'd make some sort of kiwi custard filling, and then top it with sliced kiwis. It would be delicious, and we could both have a giant slice of it, just after it cools and sets up. :loveshower:

• Heart 1