San Francisco has a poop problem!

...most of the places you used to be able to use the restrooms are limited now to either customers only, or locked and you need to get the key.  There's a huge homeless population, and everyone is gonna poop somewhere.  Nobody holds it forever. The homeless population in his chosen home of Chicago conveniently freezes to death every winter, in the winds off the lake.  So in Chicago, the population clock for homeless resets every spring.

The guy in your video is someone I would genuinely enjoy bitch slapping.  After his second or third use of "social liberals", i realized that it wasn't just his annoying whiny voice that bothered me.  There's the hipster watch cap and the trimmed beard to  round out the package.  I would make him call me daddy. :angry: 

• Heart 1

15 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...most of the places you used to be able to use the restrooms are limited now to either customers only, or locked and you need to get the key.  There's a huge homeless population, and everyone is gonna poop somewhere.  Nobody holds it forever. The homeless population in his chosen home of Chicago conveniently freezes to death every winter, in the winds off the lake.  So in Chicago, the population clock for homeless resets every spring.

The guy in your video is someone I would genuinely enjoy bitch slapping.  After his second or third use of "social liberals", i realized that it wasn't just his annoying whiny voice that bothered me.  There's the hipster watch cap and the trimmed beard to  round out the package.  I would make him call me daddy. :angry: 

That was my first thought: public restrooms in American cities are hard to locate outside of businesses.  When I prepare to travel overseas, one of the the first things I do is learn the words or characters for restroom and there are usually free public ones available.  In Paris' Tuileries Gardens, I saw a sign that simply read "WC ->" and I assumed that WC stood for "Water Closet." I followed the arrow and found a small bathroom and relief!

But I wonder why there was over 5 times as much feces in 2018 as in 2011.  Either there's greater diligence in feces counting or there's a huge growth in homelessness or available facilities have greatly decreased in just 7 seven years.