I think I’d like to dress better, like the homosexuals

Randomguy

11 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I need clothes, you see. I blame Petite for making me think this. 

gayface_jor.jpg?cb=1454735523

Without being aware of it, most people can accurately identify gay men by face alone

Since effeminate gay men utilize similar facial expressions as women, they develop female aging and muscle contraction patterns in their face. For example, gay face includes tightness around the mouth from pursing the lips, a facial expression common to gay men and women—but not to heterosexual men. Also, gay men are more emotionally expressive, leading to a general 'tightness' and muscular activation throughout the entire face. Gay face includes an eye expression that is both surprised-looking and predatory. Eyebrows are usually arched higher than that of straight men, and eyebrow hair is manicured. There is often a slightly tan and/or leathery look to the skin, especially among older gay men.

...if you want to show up on gaydar, you can do a lot without spending a lot of cash on clothing.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Page Turner said:

gayface_jor.jpg?cb=1454735523

Without being aware of it, most people can accurately identify gay men by face alone

Since effeminate gay men utilize similar facial expressions as women, they develop female aging and muscle contraction patterns in their face. For example, gay face includes tightness around the mouth from pursing the lips, a facial expression common to gay men and women—but not to heterosexual men. Also, gay men are more emotionally expressive, leading to a general 'tightness' and muscular activation throughout the entire face. Gay face includes an eye expression that is both surprised-looking and predatory. Eyebrows are usually arched higher than that of straight men, and eyebrow hair is manicured. There is often a slightly tan and/or leathery look to the skin, especially among older gay men.

...if you want to show up on gaydar, you can do a lot without spending a lot of cash on clothing.

Good God......you tell me this now?