Morning

jsharr

Morning from the kitchen...I wish we had smell-o-vision.... got the ingredients for the first quiche cooked :Onion, red pepper, corn, and BACON..I will add cheddar cheese to the mix..since I bought that before I saw the recipe for this quiche using pepper jack cheese :dontknow:  

I have also diced up a pineapple, got my dishes going and half way through another recipe for lunchy stuff... Drinking Mr Wang's this morning!  A beautiful day sunny and...maybe...did I hear...75 :frantics:

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

morning from the blue room, drinking coffee, replying, looking out the window to a blah day :(

Very similar here.  I am happy that the new can of Melitta doesn't seem bitter.  Finished up the Chock Full O' Nuts can.  Searching Clerks clips on Youtube for the one with the milk maids.  That was a great movie!

Oh, and looks very nice, Mr. Bob Evans Sharrt!

• Heart 1

Just now, Longjohn said:

I bought that one time and when I checked the ingredients no nuts. That’s false advertising.

Just recently I wracked my brian because I thought I remembered that brand had chicory added.  But extensive googling turned up nothing, but there are other brands from New Orleans that do have chicory,  In the course of that investigation, I came across the story of Chock Full O' Nuts starting as nut stands in NYC in the 30s.  Hmmm, nut stands sounds like a trick for your guys in RG's homosexual thread. :D

• Awesome 1

5 hours ago, jsharr said:

I have coffee and a book on the back porch. Can hear roosters , geese, song birds, cows, a horse and a donkey and somebody up too early using gas powered equipment.

Morning has broken like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken like the first bird
Praise for the singing
Praise for the morning
Praise for them springing fresh from the world

• Heart 1