Square Wheels is a meanie

SpeedDemon

1 hour ago, Shu Fang said:

I've found him a reasonable man, when he decides to be reasonable. 

I've found him a kind man, when he decides to be kind. 

He picks on AWWC, which I find an honorable quality. 

When it comes down to steel tacks, RG is a great man.

Shu Fang 

That RG is dead.  I am just like everyone else now, clamoring for crumbs of attention from the gods. 

I dislike being mortal. 

3 minutes ago, SpeedDemon said:

He remotely controlled the horn while I was showing people my new car. I had no idea what was going on. He’s still laughing. 

Yay, he does have a sense of humor. Even if he has to sleep on the couch. Although buying a new car might get him some forgiveness. He really does love you.

• Heart 1

26 minutes ago, SpeedDemon said:

He remotely controlled the horn while I was showing people my new car. I had no idea what was going on. He’s still laughing. 

You have time to figure out a great plan — and maybe even trick him into using his blinkers. 

• Heart 2

13 minutes ago, Kirby said:

My Dad once honked the horn and scared my Mom as she was walking in front of the car. They were married for 61 years and she never forgot that incident. :nodhead:

Shortly after we were married, over 30 years ago, we played Risk.

She still brings my 'betrayal' up, to this day.

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, SpeedDemon said:

29 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

I fear he's just a bit jealous that yours arrived first.

...not only that, but you are faster.  Were I you, we would be on the line right across from him, waiting for the flag to drop.  You can humiliate him in a way that will strike at the heart of his manhood. :)

17 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

You need to buy Speed Demon a nicer car than SW did.  And don't remotely blow the horn and laugh about it.  :)

She didn't even acknowledge my blatant flirt earlier in this thread. I have a hunch the new car bought Wheels another couple of weeks.   :(

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I once accidentally wired me electric brakes on my camping trailer to the brake lights. Every time I touched the brake pedal my trailer brakes locked up and skidded the tires. I unplugged the trailer until I got to the campground and then fixed it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Longjohn said:

I once accidentally wired me electric brakes on my camping trailer to the brake lights. Every time I touched the brake pedal my trailer brakes locked up and skidded the tires. I unplugged the trailer until I got to the campground and then fixed it.

I have had the gain on the brake controlled turned up too high before to where it locked up the trailer brakes when you barely touched the pedal.  That is embarrassing. 

• Haha 2

On 4/21/2019 at 4:57 PM, SpeedDemon said:

If you want to get back at him, remotely control the turn signals on the new BMW.  All the guys in the BMW parking lot at the Saturday morning Coffee and Cars will laugh at him as he signals to enter the lot and signals to turn into a parking space.  He will never live it down.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1