It's five o'clock somewhere

jsharr

16 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Rocks and green paint, then 5:00 comes earlier. 

You are welcome. 

I like this idea.

It seems to me(someone without a lawn) that fertilizing and watering is a waste of time and money. You spend time and money on fertilizer, time and money on watering(sprinkler system sounds crazy expensive), and more time and money cutting grass. If you let it grow slow you have more free time and have spent less money. 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, dennis said:

I like this idea.

It seems to me(someone without a lawn) that fertilizing and watering is a waste of time and money. You spend time and money on fertilizer, time and money on watering(sprinkler system sounds crazy expensive), and more time and money cutting grass. If you let it grow slow you have more free time and have spent less money. 

He lives in a weird state, a state of denial and plastic straws. 

• Heart 1

Just now, dennis said:

I like this idea.

But then I would be sitting in gravel drinking a Pina Colada and that is just crazy.

• Heart 1

I have an idea. I will drive to Texas and bring good beer and whisky. We will pour your gas on the lawn and set it ablaze. We will feast on chili without beans and you will have more money in your pocket and more time on your hands. We shall celebrate your new found freedom from the lawn mowing man.

• Heart 1

Just now, dennis said:

I have an idea. I will drive to Texas and bring good beer and whisky. We will pour your gas on the lawn and set it ablaze. We will feast on chili without beans and you will have more money in your pocket and more time on your hands. We shall celebrate your new found freedom from the lawn mowing man.

Yay.  Define good beer.   I like lagers.  I like Highland Scotch.

Just now, Randomguy said:

I would kiss a bison.  They are sexy. 

and delicious.

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Yay.  Define good beer.   I like lagers.  I like Highland Scotch.

How about these? Otherwise, I will purchase the beverages of your choice. I will bring a dead bison so that we can make chili.

Honey Drip

balob.12yo.jpg

• Heart 1