Off to see the eye doctor

maddmaxx

With luck this will be the last of the "special" visits for glaucoma.  It seems that it is in remission......no better, but no longer getting worse at an alarming rate.  If this visit demonstrates that again it will be the last one and I will revert to normal vision check ups.  Once that has been put on the shelf I can revert to worrying about my shoulder pains.  :whistle:

Note:  I'm still going blind but it's not happening this year.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

With luck this will be the last of the "special" visits for glaucoma.  It seems that it is in remission......no better, but no longer getting worse at an alarming rate.  If this visit demonstrates that again it will be the last one and I will revert to normal vision check ups.  Once that has been put on the shelf I can revert to worrying about my shoulder pains.  :whistle:

Note:  I'm still going blind but it's not happening this year.

Getting old is snot for sissies.

• Awesome 2

Aaaaannnnnnd  good news.  Pressures are down even more.  I'm good to go for 6 months.

I wish they had told me that they were going to dilate my eyes for the retinal pictures though.  The drive home was fun.  Fortunately it was all highway and if you can't see then it's best if all the cars are travelling in the same direction.  ;)

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1